Saturday 15 November 2014

Saturday Spotlight - Q&A // Blogger Mumma


Q1: A bit about yourself and children?

Hi, My name is Andrea and I'am 24 years old. I'am also a mother to two boys Alfie (3 years) and Archie (7 1/2 months)

Q2: A bit about your blog?

My Blog is called Blogger Mumma and it's a parent and lifestyle blog with a hint of beauty thrown in.

Q3: When and why did you start blogging?

I started blogging at the end of 2013 and it was mainly due to when I was pregnant I wanted something to take away the boredom. Both pregnancies I struggled to find somewhere to go for all my pregnancy and baby info, I would buy the mother and baby magazines out there and find that half of the things they were talking about weren't relevant to me. So I had that extra encouragement to start my blog and so Blogger Mumma was born.

Q4: What do you like writing about? Maybe your top 5 favourite things to write about?

I love to write about make up ( however I don't write enough posts on it!) , anything baby related, Lifestyle and reviews. I love to read honest reviews, not ones the company fake and put up to get you to buy it, but from real mums who have used the product and give honest feedback.

Q5: Where do you get your inspiration for posts from?

My sons are my main inspirations. Also general day to day life has inspired me, weather it be a post or an Instagram picture.

Q6: What was your first blog post about?

Rainy Day Activities was my first blog post. I talked about Alfie's favourite actives to do for those wet and wintery days.

Q7: What do you find toughest about blogging?

I find that with two children under 4 I don't have a lot of free time and blogging can be delayed for hours or sometimes even days.

Q8: What do you look for in someone else's blog?

I like to read fun blogs, blogs full of pictures, reviews, and just a blog that is easy to read.

Q9: What advice would you give to your fellow bloggers?

Blog for yourself and don't let anyone grind you down. Forget about those view counts, turn them off! I found I was constantly looking at my blog and focusing on that tiny box telling me how many people have taken a look at my blog when I should of been focusing on writing for myself and not to get the most views.

Q10: Recommend three other blogs you're currently loving?

I really love this blog and that's not because I'm on it but because Gemma was my first blogging friend and she is now my best friend.
I also love Ellie Bear Babi and SilverSpoon London

Q11: What is your favourite thing about blogging?

My favourite thing has been meeting some amazing new people, who can relate to me and who I can call my friends.

Q12: Where can we find you?

Blogwww.bloggermumma.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter@BloggerMumma
BlogLovinwww.bloglovin.com/bloggermumma
Instagram@/bloggermumma
Facebookwww.facebook.com/BloggerMumma
YouTubewww.youtube.com/user/bloggermumma

No comments :

Post a Comment

please no spamming these will be deleted, only leave relevant comments, you are welcome to leave your blog link at the end of a comment - thank you :)